CCS reposting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Facial scars

Not at the time of the picture. Later that night I opened the front door to the house into my forehead.

How did you get this idear .. No i wan't ask! I know what it is like! You can't explain it without dump questions from friends!!

So if we are so funny...........why didn't anyone figure out our April Fools jokes. Explain that one, sonny boy. jokes!? i haven't seen any :D I think people with english as there second language is somehow excused from not understanding them.. But for you country fellows and the aussies and brits!! That is another story.. I think should be so.

I am serius... A forum without humor isn't fun at all and boring to.

To get back to the CCS i am going to try the 4-BJT current source in two or 3 weeks.
Right know i have to get the control part for my preamp up and working. I have forgotten that i made a weldcontroller(spotwelding) with the same controller onboard and 4 keys, 2 7-segment.. I have some spareboard so i am going to make the software on one of them.

;)

Sonny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.