Help me Dartzeel 108

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to make power amplifier dartzeel 108 . I had schematic but i dont have layout .please give me layout :( Thank for All

Attachments

• DSC_0161.JPG
    DSC_0161.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 560
ok.
so you don't have circuit boards.
and for some reason you can't buy circuit boards.
seems odd to me, but maybe it's an import thing for your location.

you need images of the pcb.

sorry but I don't understand your last bit "i can't print" ?

if you are unable to get the circuit boards, have you checked to see if you can get all the other parts ?

Joined 2010
Paid Member
For most members, making copies of clone PCBs would cost more and be inferior to those you can buy. That is why few, if anyone here, would bother to make images of the clone PCB.

I know Walkalone, another member from Vietnam, has looked at this clone but even if making PCBs or point-to-point wiring is your only option, this will go nowhere toward a complete amplifier build that will cost many times the price of the cheap pair of PCBs and they will have parts overlays if your need for a PCB is about correct parts placement.

i.e. built properly, a completed amplifier will be very expensive. Buy the PCBs or copy the clone board products but consider how small that cost is compared to the parts for the remaining 98% of the amplifier.
dartzeel amp schematic..build this?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.