Volume control + Single Ended -> Differential Amp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th March 2004, 06:15 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to koolscooby
Default Volume control + Single Ended -> Differential Amp

This is the first circuit i've drawn a schematic for... and really the first one i designed, but i took the Se to Diff Amp from another thread in this forum, just put it into mine, so thanks to whomever posted it w/ the original OPA134

The reason i'm using TL08's is because its all i could get to (Radioshack )... eventually i'll pop in some OPA134's (audio quality?)

I just would like some feedback, and if this circuit would work and do what i want?...

Thanks much

[edit:

grr let me put it on my webserver, i'll post the link in a few, its too big to attach ]
Old 28th March 2004, 07:08 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Or not... server has been down the last coupled days, didnt know why, went over to it, not running, no power glitches in the last week or anything

so i decide to take it apart (the server), all looks norm, i close it back up plug it back in and hit the swtich on the PSU and *sparks and fire*, i start swearing... of course, what a way to *** a guy off >:O so i took it apart, and of coruse, everythign is fried... hardcore... ferrite ring is fried, wires are melted together, caps came unsoldered inside and are just laying on the board.. >:O

we'll see if i can come up with a solution to this **** thing >:O [then i'll give my schematic]

[edit: put *'s in for the mods, sorry]
Old 6th April 2004, 12:50 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

okay ... server will be up thursday, for now know and criticism, here it is!

tia,

brad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg se vol + se to diff. amp stage v1.1.jpg (16.9 KB, 212 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!