Krell KSA 50 PCB

Fans have proved AMAZINGLY valuble....
I was running 60mv bias (approx 88ma of bias = about 3.7w of dissapation per device...heatsink sat at about 58deg after 3 hrs...
I added a 12v 8cm fan running @ 9v...
Now i have 215mv bias (!) on a 2.7c/w heatsink, with fan, the heatsink is a pretty stable 48deg - i am now running 316ma of bias per device... dissapating about 13.6w/device... about 27w for the heatsink!
That's with 43v rails... just in case my maths is wrong... it's not heating the room, but considering it's running 1 set of outputs!!
Not bad! (the outputs would probably blow if i cranked it... but i'm not going to!)

Aaron

Hi Wim

Just had a quick look at Fischer's website and I think I'm gonna try to get my hands on one of these (see att)
They are even more "Krell look a like"

Cheers

Attachments

• fischer.jpg
    fischer.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,663
Hi All-

I do not have enough sets to sell to all the requestors.

I am open to suggestions. One person suggested ebay and the proceeds go to the forum.. I like that idea and would post the results of the auction and the payment to the forum for accountability.

But other suggestions are welcome.

rabstg said:
Hi All-

I do not have enough sets to sell to all the requestors.

I am open to suggestions. One person suggested ebay and the proceeds go to the forum.. I like that idea and would post the results of the auction and the payment to the forum for accountability.

But other suggestions are welcome.

eBay is a very good idea, just post a link on this thread to all those who want it and they can battle it out. :D