Luxman Lv-105

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I have a luxman lv-105 that went dumb too. I have successfully repaired it by replacing all the transistors/FETs on the main board and the driver board which was located under the main pcb on mine.

I have the manual for it for anyone who needs it ;)
http://rapidshare.com/files/102029430/LV105.pdf.html

I got my parts from here.
Audio Lab of Ga | Electronic Parts Supplier - Atlanta, Ga

The parts I used:
2sk1529 x2
2sj200 x2
2sa1321 x2
2sa1360 x4
2sc3423 x10
2sc1815 x6
2sa733 x2
2sc3378 x2
2sa970 x1

Hi, i got the same Luxman with (i think) the same issue. Right channell is mute, and the heatsink with all the mosfets attached there reaches tremendous overheating. Is that the same issue?
Do i have to replace all the transistors attached there?? With any modification??
Thanx a lot in Advance.

Maybe you got the same issue i have now with my LV-105u. The heatsink with all the fets attached there reaches tremendous overheating and there's no sound coming from the right channell.
Do i have to replace all the transistors?? There's something else do i have to check??
Thanks a lot in advance.
Sugnaman

PDF service manual

While I was reading your thread, my LV-105 started acting up. I was about to try figuring out why the CD input was a mess, everything else worked fine. Then the amp starts clicking in and out whenever I try to drive it. I can get a bit of signal for a brief period at low levels then is just clicks out. It sounds like protection but it can't be thermal, it starts before the thing is warm.

BTW--I have a pdf of the service manual. Its too big to upload here but I can try to email it if anyone needs it.

Happy New Year!

I hope you still have this service manual of Luxman LV105. Please send it to candoan@gmail.com.

Thank you very much,

Can Doan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.