Schuro?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: BC Components

Elso Kwak said:
Hi Harry,
BC Components is a offspring of Philips.:)
The electrolytics have a good fame of being reliable and having a long service life.:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with BC is that almost every item I have come across is magentic. They are available extensively from farnell.co.uk.

What I am constantly trying to find is a 5mm spacing KP or KC capacitors for high frequency audio decoupling. Wima FKCs are no longer available in Uk or European sites. Does anyone have a source. We need 63V for digital, not bloody big 250 or 600V ones.:(

schuro

hi...!

i ordered some parts from schuro - € 700 - they received the money over 14 days ago.....i haven't received the parts yet and they do not answer my mails ( at least 10 mails ).

i must say that earlier mails have been very polite and kind.

as soon as i hear from them, i will let you know about my "case"

regards,
troels

Hi tbla,
I ordered at Schuro about 2 weeks ago.
They said that they got problems to deliver some of the parts I ordered and asked if I could wait for the whole package which would last about 10-14 days.
I agreed and the package came after 11 workdays.
Usually they´re real friendly and quite fast as well. (except this time).

Anybody see those sanken transistors they got? One could build a monster amp with say 4 output pairs (or more >;) ) of those.....17 amps a peice.....HFE 30 Minimum...Hehehe Those could be turned into a beast. Mabey somebody here should make an amp with them (Also i find it funny how the wording works out if u use altavista translations on that page "Here find you price lists for:" *giggels*)

Warning! Do not buy anything from schuro.

I know this is an old thread but maybe someone wants to buy from schuro and reads it.

I bought 40 2sj74bl from schuro (or hifituning24 which is their web-shop). The 2sj74bl's where all fake and schuro will not give me my money back. I have tried to contact them via e-mail and I also opened a case at paypal. They have not responded to anything and still have my money. I understand I will never get them back but at least I can warn others not to do business with this company.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.