Schematic for MAP-305II (Advance Acoustic)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

It's my first post in this forum.

I would like to know whether somebody to have the schematic of the amplifier Advance Acoustic MAP-305II.

I need this schematic to try repair this amplifier. In truth I removed the panel to clear, but when I were to mount the panel, I incorrectly exchanged one connector and so, I put +/- 15 volts in output of preamp (directly in the output of a opamp 5532) and in the same time, in the input of amplifier.

So, when I turned on the amp, the AC fuse burned.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Regivaldo Costa

Hi Sakis,

Thank you for your reply.

Of course, I understand the problem about the schematic.

Today I dismounted parts of the amplifier to see which side is shorted. But as I no had any incandescent light bulb to put in series with the AC, still I'll to buy one.

So I try to see what might be happening and if I have difficulties, I give you a return so you can help me.

The schematic always help immediately to have an overview of the circuit.

For you understand better what happened: in the volume pcb, I put the connector +/- 15 volts coming from power supply in the signal connector which is used to the board of VU Meter. As this connector there is also the paralel signal going to the amplifier modules, the opamp in volume pcb heated up too much. After removing the wrong connection, the AC fuse went on to burn. Removing the DC to amplifier modules everything was ok.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Regivaldo Costa

Hi,

Only as a feedback.

I solve the problem about R38, but not alone. The main help was from Sakis and other friends in another list.

The problem was because I disconneted the signal conector from amplifier module and it disconnect the ground used in first stage of amplifier and cause a oscilation in amplifier module.

It's a problem because if we disconnected it, the amplifier burn.

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.