New Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I thought you wanted to see some pictures of my last project. It's a power amp with an output stage based on mosfets.
It's a design from a excelent guy here (thanks Pablo), and sounds very good, better than mi last GC.

Attachments

• p2240003.jpg
    p2240003.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,277
The voltage rails are plus and minus 25V, we are talking about 25W on 8Ohm and 45W on 4Ohm.
I have to check if the author allows me to attach it. It's a simple design just for beginners. Differential input (I'm going to fit a balanced input soon), Vbe multiplier, some other things and Mosfet push pull output biased with approx 250ma.
I'm very proud mostly because all the parts are recycled, and total cost was the transformers, the paint and the polish

The beautiful building,the beautiful amp,the beautiful room,and...the beautiful girl!;)

I like your using recycled parts,and I often use those parts,cause I could not pay more.:bawling:

I want to know what pre-amp you are using,could you tell me?

Best wishes from China.

XG

Thanks, XG.
I like very much using my head instead of my money. I had a lot of broken devices, and that's like food for the hyena ;)
I used "L" pieces cut from an aluminium box to link all the parts, another Al piece from the top and bottom, nuts and bolts all from the scrap, heatsinks too, and the switch fuse and AC connector from broken PC power supplies.
I'm also building a preamp, based on a buffer and a inverter stage with a pot in the feedback loop, both with OPA2134. This design is from the same guy, and the target was to avoid the pitfalls of a standard pot. The downside could be that altering Õthe feedback I also change the "character" of the sound, but don't know if this is of capital importance. It's almost done but the box and the second channel of the phono stage, so you will have more pictures very soon.

In the second picture, the first violin concerto of Sostacovich (Analog_sa! where are you?) was playing

This is the scheme, very simple, but effective. Nothing new, but a well done thing with some features that makes it worth the effort.
BTW, is the simplest design that this guy has made. He has some NICE schemes I will try very soon.

Attachments

• publics.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 385
Raka said:
I like very much using my head instead of my money.
what a good sentence!This sentence broke my heart;).Although in Chinese,I think I can not express better than this.

My English is poor,I just can use basic English,can not express all my meaning,and can not know all posts on our forum:bawling: .I wish you and other people could know all what I said. If your Chinese were better,I can express....:devilr:

I am building a gainclone amp,almost all parts is recycled execpt for volume pot,RCA socket,speaker socket,and LM3875(certanly!):cool: .I fisrt knew the info of the gainclone on here,and I thanks for all members.If I finish it ,I would post .

good lucky.

XG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.