schematics accuphase P300

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Rob
The schematic is hard to find as Accuphase has a policy not to
distribute schematics.
I´ve repaired mine a few times, so if You can specify problems i might help You. The output devices are obsolete but there are good substitutes available. All electrolytics on meter/protection board are usually dried out, also the small ones on output boards.
I have bought a servicemanual but that is yet to arrive, send You a copy when and if..

OliverD, some Simulator schematic or hand scratch can be good now

As you can publish easier.
And all of us can capture, only one uppload you will make.
Quality can be not to good, but can be readable.

I really do not know if this is allowed or not, i suppose saying that the schematic "seems" to be from Accuphase or other factory, and not down page factory design and signature, will loose that "industrial property"...but i really do not have sure, as in my country no one bother with those things...competition here is free, copy too....the competition is the one construct better, cheaper, more reliable and more pretty... the thopology or values, we do not bother about that...but other countries are different, and we are in an international place.

Of course, i will be happy to receive a bigger image...full of kilobytes... 700 kilobytes up!...but i think will be complicated, as everyone want it too.

I thank you by the attention to help all of us, publishing here, or sending us by mail.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.