fisher amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all,

I'm a beginner and want to learn, i have a fisher amp 120 w p/c, i recently noticed that the right channels output was not a high as the left, trying different speakers on different channels & using a multimetre confirmed this, where do i start to look for the fault ?

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Wev
I have in front of me the schematics of the CA-866, CA-869 and CA-874. Not the CA-870.
I must say that these amps look fairly complicated and I wouldn't call it a beginners project, keeping in mind we don't have the exact schematic.
If you have a large mailbox I'm willing to send you some schematics and print layouts.

/Hugo - needs large mailboxes these days :D

thanks hugo,

That would be very good of you, my mail box should take them sent individually, if you know the approximate place to look on the board to look and what components my have blown or failing i can wip them out and test them.

Thanks for the help

wev

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.