software for electronic circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello,

i m looking for a software in which you can make a circuit and simulate it (like spice), but it is necesairy that the software is able to make an pcb print out, so that i can make little pcb for my own. The software must also re-arrange the components for the best setting.

thanx a lot.

Hi Federico,

I just received an official quote for Cadence Orcad. It is about 10.000 Euro......:bigeyes:

I guess the work involved to transfer a design from freeware simulation software to freeware PCB design software becomes a bargain that way:)

Check the German C't computer magazine for a review of PCB design software. A lot of companies have very usefull starter packages.

Ward

i think it is safe to say any circuit in diy audio cannot be done well by auto-place/auto-route software

i have designed 600+ part count boards with 386 and DSP processors on board and still haven't been tempted to use autorouting even in the digital sections

auto-routing begins to make sense when you have 1000's of digital only traces not near any sensitive analog sections

only the design engineer can begin to make the tradeoffs when placing/routing analog circuitry with any quality expectations for the result

OrcadLite is free but you have to order the CD from the website, not a DL. I like the PSpice on it personally.

Eagle for layout so far is pretty useful and easy but I haven't actually made a pcb from it, just layed out a few.

I so far don't know how to transfer a schematic from Orcad to Eagle however.

Electronic Circuits Software, PIC, PCB, Electrical CAD

hello,

i m looking for a software in which you can make a circuit and simulate it (like spice), but it is necesairy that the software is able to make an pcb print out, so that i can make little pcb for my own. The software must also re-arrange the components for the best setting.

thanx a lot.

Download Free Electronic Circuits Software

PIC Software, PCB designer, Circuit designer, Microchip, IC programmer, Electrical and Electronic design software, Component calculator, Printed Circuit Board CAD software, Analysis, Simulator, Drawing tools, Compiler, Tester AND More Software…
Electronic Circuits Software, PIC, PCB, Electrical CAD Software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.