Cambridge Audio A300 manual/schematics needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
You are my life saver today as i have spent hours to find the schematic. only some hand drawn no values all over the net.
I have a badly burnt one and cant read values and pcb numbers.
I have most parts including the dual darlington, did an azur 640 and purchased the last 8 in sa from the agents, still need the values of resistors between the 317/337 for split to pre-amp.
Another resistor smoked and pcb numbers gone in front of C217, ..nasty one.
John, all i can say is you guys knew how to build systems compared to todays digital Junk with all the pcb's and clinical audio..dont know what went wrong with the world!

Hi I'm presently repairingan A300 and have replaced the drive transistors and R213,R214,R216 which were burned, R214 was open circuit. The left channel is sat with a 0.6v bias which will not trim out with RV201 which I understand is to create the 2.5mA idel for the SAP10/SAP15's.

Any thoughts as to what I might be missing in the balancing the channel..

The input is passing audio to the SAPs and left and right are playing audio fine, scope shows no clipping in the signals..

Thanks in advance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.