230w 8 ohm approx replacement board of any kind 80vdc please help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gday
I have a blown channel in my yamaha p2200. SO im hopefully gunna replace it with a whole new board. So does anyone know anyone with schematics, pcbs and directions on how to build a single channel of approximately 8 ohm into 230watts. It has to run off 80-0-80. Its dimensions must be approx 17X14cm and maximum height 7cm., and have full directions on how to build (i havent built an amp b4) It must be pretty simple and doesnt need anything fancy like dc protection.
Thankyou
Please contact me
I have the board out of my yamaha amp for sale, or u can buy the whole amp for $200 aussie dollars. Im just gunna fix it slowly.
Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
at these kinda power...u are onna need protection...and some kinda clipping indicator so u wun kill ur HF drivers...look at the M250 which has protection athttp://www.astro.uu.se/~marcus/private/m250.html
It's doable even without a PCB...I veroboarded a channel once...but never really got around to building it fully because I dun really need tt kinda power...

?? Arrhhh you took it all wrong, im still looking for help though

Ok,
The board in it would be GREAT if i could get it to work. But no one can tell me what the transistors on it are, so therefore, im am going to try and replace the board. I wont be able to sell a blown board, It would definately be best if i could get the board in it to work, however it is almost 25 years old parts are hard to get. If anyone has any info on this board, or any parts, please contact me

THankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ?? Arrhhh you took it all wrong, im still looking for help though

priscared said:
If anyone has any info on this board, or any parts, please contact me

I have a hand drawn schematic of this amp. I will scan it and email it to you as soon as I get a chance.

Cheers.

Alternately, if you just want to rip the board out and send it to me I can fix for you as I have all the right test gear (ie no repeated blowups!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.