Request redrawing schematic from pdf to eagle

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to bulid elctrocompaniet amplifier from pdf. I have got schematic a part list etc. I just need pcb or schematic in eagle. Can somebody help me and redraw it from pdf to eagle. I will handle it from there. Thanks

Attachments

• Electrocompaniet 25W Lostroh-Mati Otala engl language.pdf
    121 KB · Views: 302
This may help with your pcb quest.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sefp2iyxtlc44/oldpcbfiles
I may still have the artwork but I think it was done in Autocad.

I did make a set of revised pcb to repair my my faulty amp as the original track are very fragile.
My amp has a faulty transformer so I've not been able to test the new pcb's.
I've been looking for a working one for a number of years and just this week I've found one, it should be deliver this week.

Sharif.

This may help with your pcb quest.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sefp2iyxtlc44/oldpcbfiles
I may still have the artwork but I think it was done in Autocad.

I did make a set of revised pcb to repair my my faulty amp as the original track are very fragile.
My amp has a faulty transformer so I've not been able to test the new pcb's.
I've been looking for a working one for a number of years and just this week I've found one, it should be deliver this week.

Sharif.

Is this double sided or "normal" board? I'm only worried about BCY87 and BCY89. Where I can get them from? Also I have got a question can somebody give me an opinion about an schematic of an amp I found on polish forum Zapodaj.Net - Darmowy hosting zdj?? i obrazków bez rejestracji! - 3a5bcfac33a29.bmp (link to schematic) attachment is Bill of materials.

Attachments

• ELEMENTY.txt
    516 bytes · Views: 62
The boards are double sided.
With regards to the BCY87 and BCY89 they are obsolete.
I think they could be replace with match pair of BC547B for the BCY87 and match pair of BC549B for the BCY89.
If the boards are double sided that's a big problem for me, but anyway I have decided I will make an amplifier from schematic I have attached in my previous post. Good message is I can replace BCY87 and BCY89.

The power supply for the original '25 Watt Class A' is 32-0-32 volts for the front end and 26-0-26 volts for the output stage.

The C Core mains transformer size is between 500VA and 600VA.

Secondary Tapping's with approximate current.

2 x 20 volts @ 10.0 amps each winding.
2 x 26 volts @ 2.5 amps each winding.
1 x 26 volts @ 0.5 amps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.