Akai AA-6100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This should be fun.
Top of uncles closet, tucked away. And still works!!

Time for upgrades. And cleaning.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    269.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Its a pretty audible white noise, probably from the gain. Unless turned all the way up, to there there is no resistance.

I just leave the volume all the way up to avoid the noise and use the source to control volume.

I would like to find a way to bypass the bass and treble Eq. And run this little amp as a straight forward amp.

Its a pretty audible white noise, probably from the gain. Unless turned all the way up, to there there is no resistance.

I just leave the volume all the way up to avoid the noise and use the source to control volume.

I would like to find a way to bypass the bass and treble Eq. And run this little amp as a straight forward amp.

http://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/akai/aa-6100.shtml

There's the schematic. Find the power stage input trace and solder a shielded wire from those to rca jacks. But don't do anything that can't be reversed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.