Super Ultra Hi Power Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well that is it, drive, determination, and time, oh and I forgot time.

Luckily the last 2 years I'd been self employed and was able to study and research and apply what I had learned in steps to the point I'm at know, which I sit back and laugh at how little I new before and can't wait until I learn the next thing that catches my fancy.

Never give up, there were times when I was so ****ed off at the latest project blowing up in my face I'd say "I'll never frigin look at electronics again" and then throw something, but I always came back, and it's vary rewarding now.

Good luck

But, I must say I don't think I would of posted anything until I was sure I wouldn't make a fool of myslef... oops myself.. I'm cool

Also basic transistor understanding is paramount as a building block to anything to do with electronics.

I suggest some basic reading on electronics.

PicancoNet

But, i'm using single rail on my amp !!!

You are not using a single supply. In your supplied schematic you are clearly using a +50-0-50v supply that if figure out how to get through a single rail I'd be impressed.

I suggest you put you heart into lerning about electronics.

Good luck :)

Try it now, I had just restarted the server before that post and the sql database didn't start, that error shows that it's trying the sql but not getting anything.

Go and have a peek.

I really wish someone would join and post on the forums. Maybe I need to change the arrangement or add some special content.

Many people view the site every day, and it gets googled to death. Just, no one does anything there. lol.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.