Mark Levinson 23.5 bias procedure

I have just finished rebuilding my ML 23.5 and lacking a service manual I am reaching out to anyone who may be familiar with the bias procedure.
Rebuild may be a bit of a stretch since I only replaced the electrolytics and corrected a bad repair job.
Never the less, since other unskilled hands have been in this amp I will feel much better knowing it has at least been biased properly.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone that has had the "pleasure" of looking inside this beast will appreciate what a giant PITA it is to take apart.
I would really appreciate it if someone could direct me to a service manual. I would like to button it up but want to be sure it is biased correctly.

Thanks

Thanks.
I had found all but the one that had been redrawn. It seems the same fuzzy scans are everywhere I look.
I can't seem to find anything on the 23.5 directly. All I have found so far are for its predecessor the #23.
I will have to dig in to see the differences now that I have clear drawings of the #23.

In the mean time if anyone does come across an actual service manual, I would be in your debt.

Thanks,