Electrocompaniet Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will be happy to see a Electro Companiet schematic

This name makes me like it...... electro friend, electro fellow, electro partner.... seems friendship, brothers....like the name.

And i am seeing very incredible pictures about the amplifier internal assemble.

If this amplifier is made with BJT transistors, and if you have some Electro Companiet Schematic, please send me.

I do not like FET, also i have troubles to find here.

Thank you in advance, by your kindness

regards,

Carlos Eugênio

nanabrother@yahoo.com

Re: Can't Download your .arj files.

GeorgeBoles said:
Dear Andypairo

Try as I might, I cannot get either WinARJ or WinAce to successfully de-compress your .arj files for the AW-100, AW-65 or AW-70.

Each file downloads fully onto my computer. They are the "right size", but there is a problem with the header and the only files which show up are the main folder (AW65/70 or 100) and ONE program I used showed some page numbers.

Would you please check to see that you can download and un-compress the files for me.

If it all looks OK, what program are you using to de-compress them.

Regards,
George

The files are in .rar format!?, and need Winrar (or similar) to decompress.

Lyra

Thanks for Help

Dear Lyra and others,

Well, thank-you for your replies on those .rar files at Andypairo's site. (I wrote .arj in my e-mail, but I WAS using WinRAR!! Just late when I wrote the request for help.)

I downloaded a new copy of WinRAR and all works fine. (Essentially, my other copy of WinRAR was so old, it did not cope with what must be a newer compression algorighm.)

I am now a contented man.

Regards,
George.

I need the EC aw600 ( nemo) or aw180 or aw250 schematics for repair a problem with one of my nemos. Have anyone this schematics?. My mail is daniel.espinosa@uca.es
The problem is one " Bump" in speakers after the soft start that insert the prottection system and after a more seconds dissapear and all is correct... I don,t know if the problem is a rele or thermal prottection or another one. This occurs only in cool start. In hot funtion disconect and connect the power suply don,t have problem...
Please help me!!

Last edited:
I've been trying too mail the file(s), but I have got some error messages.....to big file etc. I am trying again right now, but in the future it would be a lot easier if there where some space where it could have been uploaded to, and where You could download it from. Any suggestions....dont have to be for more than 10-14 days!?...or?
The whole (?) file is just below 10MB....

Is this the ECI-1 schematic ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.