yamaha rx-v2095 wont power on

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oooo I saw that 2600 thread as well, the cap I have to pull is the .01mfd 275. C805, not the one I pulled the 801. I gotta put it back in and get that other one.
Thanks, I'll get to it in a few days, we got polar front dumping rain/snow today and 2 days.
Cool.
Srinath.

Polar vortex 2

Too cold in the USA, too hot in Belgium. Nature should check her capacitors also.

Good luck!

He he ... atleast you can warm up (or cool down) with a nice doobie ... here I have to go all the way over to the west side of the country ...

We had a nice morning, its supposed to snow and rain and ice up later today. Beautiful 35 degree morning, perfect for me to fire up the irons and crack open the amp.

Anyway I have pulled the part. Now to find the replacement. This one also is showing continuity at something like 20k ohm. I think its leaking and letting in ripple ... which was what that RX-v557 guy said in that video.

Cool.
Srinath.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.