Which amp would you choose?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The watts of either one would be fine in my case I'm mostly, interested in sound quality I have a 15" powered sub that will be used with it also. As far as diy, my lack of skills and poor health would make it an impossibility. Sorry, after all it is a diy forum I failed to realize that or I wouldn't have asked here. :)

You might find a DIYer on here who lives local to you who'd DIY you an amp to your specification for a suitable fee.... Alternatively try some of the amp vendors here, you could find more SQ bang for the buck than with commercial offerings. Or perhaps look at 2nd hand offerings - try Audiogon. I'd just suggest going for a bit lower power if SQ is your no.1 priority. One thing that bugs me about Emotiva is they say 'high end' in their blurb but none of the stories they're telling persuade me its any more exciting than Rotel minus the middlemen.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.