KENWOOD TK 140X Service Manual needed

Hi everyone! And congratulations for your amazing forum.
I've got a vintage Kenwood TK 140X amplifier/reciever. And I need to repair the FM radio. I had another conflicts with it and I could resolve them (transistors and so on).
If you have the service manual, or links, or any information about it, I'll be very thankful.
Best regards:

Charlie:smash:

Hi everyone! And congratulations for your amazing forum.
I've got a vintage Kenwood TK 140X amplifier/reciever. And I need to repair the FM radio. I had another conflicts with it and I could resolve them (transistors and so on).
If you have the service manual, or links, or any information about it, I'll be very thankful.
Best regards:

Charlie:smash:
Hi Charlie,

I just picked up a TK 140X. Everything is good but the tuner. No output...no signal indication. Did you resolve your issue and did the service manual help? I may need to purchase one as well.

Thanks
-Steve

Thanks PRR for the link. I do have a schematic and had the same thoughts about the power at the MPX Section. I measure 14V at B (test point 4) and 9v at B2 (test point 8). I measured other voltages through the board and find the largest discrepancy to be at the collector of Q8 (test point 9). Where 8.5V should be measured I get 1.15V. The in circuit diode check of Q8 seems good. Values of R42 and R70 seem fine. I'm a bit new to troubleshooting so not sure of my next step. Pull Q8 and measure out of circuit?

-Steve