Dx Juan layouts ideas PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has some seen this layout ? :)
finally I got it :D I always want it to make a clone of this one 1995 Elektor

there is and "errata" on this Elektor PA-300 layout :eek: yes! I fix myself nobody is perfect lol :p

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• fixed track.PNG
    fixed track.PNG
    55.1 KB · Views: 656
  • missing track.PNG
    missing track.PNG
    113 KB · Views: 635
Ok the "clone"is almost done

one thing I found out about Sprint Layout 6 is that makros=macros can be add a part number and the list can be seen to the right corner of the program, I be damn! why I didn't see that before ? lol and the good thing is when the component is selected it shows what part number and some other information that can be add it too, I have been practicing for a while and I want to share the best of what I know so other can learn this wonderful software.

Another thing I found out is that after layout is complete it can be save as a "big" macro that really save time sometimes :D I'm going to make a video to show you guys.

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• custom_part_numbers.png
    custom_part_numbers.png
    44 KB · Views: 597
  • fgfdf.PNG
    fgfdf.PNG
    301.4 KB · Views: 610
  • macro_saved.png
    macro_saved.png
    104 KB · Views: 589
  • Sprint Layout 6.PNG
    Sprint Layout 6.PNG
    514.4 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Hello guys I'm a freak concerning about layouts lol so I was searching on YouTube and I found this layout and is really awesome how Russian make the layouts the curve style is beautiful here must of the curve are made by circles

here is the link of the video sorry is in Russian :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7w1SszplTI

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• Lanzar Mini.jpg
    Lanzar Mini.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Lanzar Mini bottom.jpg
    Lanzar Mini bottom.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 260
Here is another practice PCB and for the first time I use the top copper area of the board I'm not really use to make it that way, but I guess is ok I have the idea from mister OS "SLEWMASTER" layout style so I incorporate to see how it looks on Dx Super A I will continue to see if I can fix some other stuff :)

Regards
Juan

Sir, how can I change the color of the pads? like for example in your attachment (reply#109, there was a multi-color pads..

sorry . Im a newbie in layouts..:confused:

hello guys

Is a long time sine I write something here jejejejejeje here is a video link the subject is about the macros and I hope you guys like it I'm not an expert but I really enjoy this software, one thing I notice it that if you save the whole project and save it as a large macro will be ok if you are not going to updated if the large macro is unlock it all components will be free and it can not be move unless you select all macros and save them individually and save them as components the A33 PCB is a design of Alex MM #4234

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deVecOxXRk0

Regards
Juan

Hey thimios I'm back a placed the circuit on the simulation and yes it works but KTA1268 is not available on my simulation and I use 2SA954 instead also 2SD1857A is not on my simulation so I use BD139 I know this is only software simulation but at least it give an idea that the circuit works an it does work see images :)

I call this circuit " MONTARBO " is was name it on the image you send me :p let me know what is the real name later when you get a change man :)

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• MONTARBO.PNG
    MONTARBO.PNG
    243.8 KB · Views: 363
  • MONTARBO square way.PNG
    MONTARBO square way.PNG
    244.2 KB · Views: 329
  • MONTARBO.pdf
    66.1 KB · Views: 120
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.