Dx Juan layouts ideas PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Playing my favorite game is really exciting....:D

Attachments

• MKIII.jpg
    MKIII.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 671
Hello guys good morning I was searching my old files and here are some classic files that my help as reference of different types of layout styles that we can use some designs idea of simplicity, please advice we do not promote piracy between members of the diy community we can copy and etched only for learning purpose :D

here are the files as reference for more ideas on layout designs.

Last edited:
Well actually this is for reference only maybe good or bad ideas that I have been done for the pass 2 years, I'm not an expert but I still learning here are example of some layouts I've been making for a long time the last one I did is Dx Super A and I'm happy with the results, a few days ago some one told me that this is not about brands or make small or too neat or aligned is about create a functional layout that is mechanically correct example I've been reading the thread of "Honey Badger" and mister OS he knows what he was doing there is a lot of planning concerning avoid oscillations, parasite capacitance, the correct traces thickness there is more to it but let's leaved simple, so it opens my eye that is not about size, neat or

"fancy macros"

is about a correct well planed design that can perform with no layout problems.

I did learn electronic in the US Army but was not about designing stuff was more about repairing stuff in the field my MOS was 94F "Special Electronics Device Repair" so nothing about designing stuff only repairs, is "go or no go"

any way I will leave this images so you guys can see some good some wrongly made,but this my help others to understand that is not an easy task it needs planning and cost budged and all that good stuff.

Also the only software I use is Sprint Layout 5 and I have been use it for about 2 years, I know they are more better software that have more options
but for audio amplifier PCB designs is fine for me I have plans to buy the new version 6 but I'm afraid that files from 5 will not work with the older version let see what might happen :D, ok so I will share macros designs simple stuff I will arrange them in categories resistors, heat sinks, diodes, transistors, others,.

Maybe I will make simple tutorials about making new macros and some other information.

I will leave the images here maybe this will give you ideas sometimes we have the knowledge to create something and we do not have the puzzle resolve. ok guy have a wonderful Halloween have fun but do not eat too many candies jejejeje :Pumpkin: have fun :D

Regards
Juan

Hi Juan,
Can you send me those macros for Sprint Layout 5?
Regards
Patrick

I was checking Amplimo relays but I'm going to make different models macros that are in the USA and Europe market. I will check that too thanks :)

FRM-1

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• Loud Speaker Relay.pdf
    448.7 KB · Views: 88
  • nais-lz.gif
    nais-lz.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 437
  • lsp-relay.gif
    lsp-relay.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Amplino.PNG
    Amplino.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 465
  • 6u.PNG
    6u.PNG
    137.6 KB · Views: 530
Believe or not a simple macro takes a long time making sure all is well measurements ok here is the first relay I will continue making more different ones Mouser.com has many different ones and other brands from DigiKey alright, have fun guys :D

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• 653-G2R-1-DC12 1.jpg
    653-G2R-1-DC12 1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 653-G2R-1-DC12 2.jpg
    653-G2R-1-DC12 2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 653-G2R-1-DC12 3.jpg
    653-G2R-1-DC12 3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 94
  • view.PNG
    view.PNG
    176 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.