Dx Juan layouts ideas PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just by adding pre driver Q17, Q18 MJE340 and MJE350 to AX-14P layout it will become AX-20P, schematic is almost identical minus pre driver.

AX-20 layout image for reference it has some mistakes IN4007 are reverse and base of Q17, Q18 are not connected.

Regards
Sonal Kunal

Attachments

• Apex AX20 solder mask.jpg
    Apex AX20 solder mask.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 643
Hey thimios I'm back a placed the circuit on the simulation and yes it works but KTA1268 is not available on my simulation and I use 2SA954 instead also 2SD1857A is not on my simulation so I use BD139 I know this is only software simulation but at least it give an idea that the circuit works an it does work see images :)

I call this circuit " MONTARBO " is was name it on the image you send me :p let me know what is the real name later when you get a change man :)

Regards
Juan
Ok Juan you can start the job now.:)
Apex answer is that T3(Vbe multip.)isn't on main heatshink.

Just by adding pre driver Q17, Q18 MJE340 and MJE350 to AX-14P layout it will become AX-20P, schematic is almost identical minus pre driver.

AX-20 layout image for reference it has some mistakes IN4007 are reverse and base of Q17, Q18 are not connected.

Regards
Sonal Kunal

hello sir :)

as you can see I already begin the project but give me some time to make sure all is correct I'm also working with another project so as soon is done I will post the PDF files so you can etched unless you don't want to wait I can send you the Sprint Layout file so you can modified the way you want it that is another option if you wish :)

I made a simulation and all seems to work good to 8 ohms load and sine wave of 1KHz 700mVp it give about @8 ohms 193W and the THD is really low according to the software 0.002% t@ 4 ohms load same setting it can give about 387W and THD of 0.002% of course that with 65V rails and also will depend of the power supply too this is just a "approximation" with the software maybe the results in real time might be different :)

I think we should post this on the correct section of mister Miles so all information will be there for other to see #1

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• Apex AX-20P v1.0.jpg
    Apex AX-20P v1.0.jpg
    878.8 KB · Views: 697
  • Apex AX-20 simulation 4 ohms.PNG
    Apex AX-20 simulation 4 ohms.PNG
    239.7 KB · Views: 518
  • Apex AX-20 simulation.PNG
    Apex AX-20 simulation.PNG
    243.4 KB · Views: 435
  • AX- 20.pdf
    60.8 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Hello guys I haven't post for a while here and I have a new layout that I still working on it and is the A33 from Apex this one is double layer and I spend a lot of time making connections and it was not easy at all, to be honest this is my first double layer PCB and I will keep checking for errors just in case :)

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• A33 R35 to 470Rss.jpg
    A33 R35 to 470Rss.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 371
Hello guys I have not post anything for a while so I found this Quad 909 layout here on diyaudio really cool layout here is the

link #15 Quad 909 Clone

where a member name Kei post the image and from there I almost can say I made a clone of the layout really not so accurate but I'm getting there :)

Attachments

• Quad 909 Juan.jpg
    Quad 909 Juan.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 326
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hello guys I have not post anything for a while so I found this Quad 909 layout here on diyaudio really cool layout here is the

link #15 Quad 909 Clone

where a member name Kei post the image and from there I almost can say I made a clone of the layout really not so accurate but I'm getting there :)
Nice work Juan. Glad you are still interested in Audio amplifiers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.