my last amplifier design "911"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm working on for 3 years CFB amplifiers.
I completed my design has a great voice. very good feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    795.7 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    980.1 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
1. The bias circuit is not inherently safe (and probably has way too much adjustment range still). The pot should always go in the upper (C-B) leg.
2. You're using a cascoded VAS which may have high output impedance, but only an EF2 output stage. With compensation and stuff, it shouldn't be that bad, plus you have two pairs of outputs, but you may still be giving away some performance with lower-impedance loads (you should always be designing for 4 ohms, as even a number of "8 ohm" speakers' specs are blatantly lying).

1. The bias circuit is not inherently safe (and probably has way too much adjustment range still). The pot should always go in the upper (C-B) leg.
2. You're using a cascoded VAS which may have high output impedance, but only an EF2 output stage. With compensation and stuff, it shouldn't be that bad, plus you have two pairs of outputs, but you may still be giving away some performance with lower-impedance loads (you should always be designing for 4 ohms, as even a number of "8 ohm" speakers' specs are blatantly lying).
hi
I do not understand it which is low impedance stage ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.