High Power P3A design questions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I smell some ** here, once you have bought a board you are free to do whatever you want with it, including posting the copper side to the public along with all component values!!

Theres nothing ESP can do about that once the stuff is in ur hands!!.

No, you are not. It is called Intellectual Property, and whether you agree with it or not, it is law. If Rod wanted to, by law, he could sue you.

Don't like it ? Don't use his design.

I second that ESP pcb designs be respected and nothing shown here. Also showing an URL to go see the schematics at Rod's.

On a strict person to person basis that might be different, interchanging information on whatever it is.

But that is quite certainly already happening.

I have not read the whole topic to see why anyone is asking to have the design shown here. Rod's design is certainly his property and I don't see why it should be published on this site. As it was said, his pcbs are very reasonably priced, so why make them?

Now, if anyone designs another pcb for that circuit, it's usual to post them here to get some opinions on the design.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.