e-bay power amp kits from hkaudioparts - any experience ? schematic origin ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I found couple of interesting KITs originated from China (HK).
Does anyone has any experience with that ? or can recognise the schematic (origin of the amp) ?

1. DELUXE CURRENT FEEDBACKK WITH DC SERVO POWER AMPLIFIER KIT BASED ON HDAM-SA from 2 x Deluxe Current Feedbackk with DC Servo Power Amplifier Kit Based on Hdam SA | eBay

This one has everything but HDAM-SA :). It looks like middle cut from MA-9SM (with missing HDAM part) and added output driver section. However, I think it could work. And would like to hear more from the members.

2. COMPLETE STEREO 100W AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER KIT WITH SPEAKER PROTECTION! from Complete Stereo 100W Audio Power Amplifier Kit with Speaker Protection | eBay

Looks like LFA Elektor project. But I am not sure..

Please help

Thank you.

Thanks!
1. yes, looks like output cut of MA-9S2. wander if that will work :)
2. Input section could be copy from there. But output is different. I'll try to build it and see if it could sound at all. I found on that on Chinese forums as Weiliang M7, but even with Google translator, it was not so simple to understand the setup.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.