Easy enough?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for an easy build to start off with. Any you guys recommend? I have a soldering iron, solder and a multimeter. So I think I'm good with tools for now. And for anyone who loves headphones, I have a Beyer DT880, Sennheiser HD650, and a Paradox by LFF. If anyone is interested also, my username on Head-Fi is Wolfetan44.

Do you want to have fun. Are you seeking adventure ? :hypno2:
I'm looking for an easy build to start off with. Any you guys recommend? I have a soldering iron, solder and a multimeter. So I think I'm good with tools for now. And for anyone who loves headphones, I have a Beyer DT880, Sennheiser HD650, and a Paradox by LFF. If anyone is interested also, my username on Head-Fi is Wolfetan44.

Try Circlophone. Build it and listen to it. No need for any adjustment.

Regards

Ted

Start with a chipamp.
Very well documented, simple to build , killer sound.

Start by an LM1875 or LM3886 kit, can't go wrong.

Much easier and faster (and less potential building problems) than any discrete amp, specially as a first project.

Did I mention killer sound? ;)

Have a good look at Chipamp - diyAudio

EDIT: plus starting with a kit, where you get all correct parts at once, in a single box or bag, is invaluable.

Start with a chipamp.
Very well documented, simple to build , killer sound.

Start by an LM1875 or LM3886 kit, can't go wrong.

Much easier and faster (and less potential building problems) than any discrete amp, specially as a first project.

Did I mention killer sound? ;)

Have a good look at Chipamp - diyAudio

EDIT: plus starting with a kit, where you get all correct parts at once, in a single box or bag, is invaluable.
Directions for it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.