PeeCeeBee

Has anybody tried this Peeceebee with two 19v switch mode laptop power supplies?

If the supplies do not have earth connection then you can use them.

PeeCeeBee can be run at +/-15V, but available power before output clipping may be 5 to 10watts max, and THD may increase dramatically unless input and VAS current is increased substantially. IMO, there is little point below 28V. But yes, the circuit sure will work at lower voltage.

If the supplies do not have earth connection then you can use them.

PeeCeeBee can be run at +/-15V, but available power before output clipping may be 5 to 10watts max, and THD may increase dramatically unless input and VAS current is increased substantially. IMO, there is little point below 28V. But yes, the circuit sure will work at lower voltage.
Ok Shaan thanks again.
Just if it's possible, please answer about the absolute maximum voltage (power supply)

Hi Thimios,
I have try it with +/-33VDC it is normal operating, then I use +/-38VDC & the VAS transistor BD139-140 + 10 ohm resistor is burned because I don't adjust the VAS current (both 15k resistors) ... I thought +/-40VDC is max if you use BD139-140 pair but I explode it at +/-38VDC :D ... you can try it, I was lucky the lateral mosfet is rugged enough

Andrej, your message has been clear to me, all the time.

You, on the other hand, seem to take me wrong when I meant to say that this is not the thread for those claims and declaration, valid or invalid.

I will try this last time to make it clear as daylight for you.

->Andrej, Stop Posting Claims on Upgrades and Modifications<-

The first post contains the rule, even more specific, clear and unoffensive. Apparently you have not read it or completely ignored it. Whatever, now please remember that from now on I shall not be tolerating people who disregard the thread rules. Trust me this thread won't go down the drain if you 'too' follow the thread rules.

To everybody,

>Do Not post claims regarding additional "improvements". All such posts will be regarded as off-topic and reported to the admin.<

Thank you for understanding.

There won't be any further argument posts from me on the matter.