Quad 303S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
..Thanks The Tandberg Man, but I do not understand!
Look at the back? I have found the places on the curcuitboard, where to measure......But the question was do I have to connect loudspeakers, or make a short curcuit on the input?
I have not done this since the 1990s, when I build my The End(a danish power amp kit)...

..Thanks The Tandberg Man, but I do not understand!
Look at the back? I have found the places on the curcuitboard, where to measure......But the question was do I have to connect loudspeakers, or make a short curcuit on the input?
I have not done this since the 1990s, when I build my The End(a danish power amp kit)...

I was reffering to the post where You couldn't find the third transistor on the power supply board. There is two on the board, and a 2N3055 on the back of the amp where You also find the output transistors.

If there is any deviation between the 303 schematics and Your amp, the power supply board possibly has been replaced at some time.

To meassure the voltage you do not need to apply signal, neither short the input or connect speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.