Transistor amplifier as good as electron tube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Transistor amplifier as good as electron tube.

Attachments

• UL1405L.GIF
    UL1405L.GIF
    16.4 KB · Views: 413
I made a small patch in the schema

I made a small patch in the schema.
This power amplifier is good for the school youth, for the correction to adjust the amplifier has good quality.
In this system, all you need to cool well transistors and use electronic shield-screens and a good installation.

Attachments

• UL1405L.GIF
    UL1405L.GIF
    17.4 KB · Views: 355
ok ...personally i will bother with this for the last time

---Is this a new account ? or you are posting for e friend that speaks no English ?
---Designs that are based on hfe and beta are over dated
---The transistors you continue to use is impossible to get in the world ( except probably in your place )
---450mv input max for any amplifier is not usable by today's conditions ( most sources have 2 volt outputs )
---Having power supply of 17.3+17.3 is not practical and or effective what will happen when the voltage is 18.5+18.5 or even more ?
---Finally since you are working anyway to produce a schematic why not do the same thing with easy to find everywhere existing transistors supply output power ? We are watching as we speak the class D era with thousands of watts what makes you think that one may every construct an amplifier of 2.4W with transistors that can be found nowhere .

Either you or the friend has been told about this before ...your effort like this is getting wasted its is nice to see circuits but having it this way nobody will bother to look any deeper .

So i told you or your friend before .... It could be nice to have answer ...some time ..

Re:

1) I do not know English.
2) Audio transistors were the best and so far no better transistors. Similar transistors need to look.
3) Input voltage low value does not matter, because you can give input resistive divider adjustable.
4) Tensions are precisely determined for the calculation of the system.
5) selection of the type included in the power transistor is not critical, and good to transistors were fast.
6) Domestic amplifiers and such are not required to have high power and, according to the unwritten laws may not have much power for one speaker.
7) My effort is to young to be taught and know what is good and how to make the most expensive audio designs and no matter what are the audio power.

Dear adorn 751.
The amps you are posting are based on an old, obsolete, Soviet era chip.
Impossible to find here, by the way, and not even there for many years now.
That said, maybe somebody has 1000000 of them (not kidding) stashed in a warehouse somewhere and wants to use them (meaning getting a few Rubles or Zlotys in exchange).
*If* that's the case, I suggest you design and make a proper PCB for the simplest version possible, pack it + 1 IC + an instruction sheet in a small plastic bag and sell them as "beginner's DIY amplifier" or something similar, for a price attractive to a poor student.
Otherwise it's difficult anybody will bother to use them.
Look like knockoffs of early 70's Japanese Radio/Tape Recorder ICs .... which they probably are, by the way ;)

Some sites link it to the once very popular AN214, which does not surprise me.
But today the humble (and cheap) TDA2003 beats it to death.

Because it's a 'no-one knows who I am but it's good because I say so and I'm saying so because I probably have a vested interest' style of design. It happens about once every month :) (BTW is it as good as a tube amp if the power supply voltage drops to 17V instead of 17.3?? - this looks more like a copy of some data for old USSR chips found on russian sites... the ones you can't get easily unless you write your search request in russian cyrillic into google :) )

THis topic would have fared far better if the designs were up for discussion and not matter-of-fact advertised as 'as good as tube amps' as if a tube guaranteed amp goodness. I have seen and heard more than a couple of tube amps which an old TDA2030 would trample to death, so certainly making something as good as them would be no great challenge. Or perhaps it would as one would have to ignore a lot of information on here on how to build truly excellent amps, and deliberately make an inferior design :)

Re: sakis

Re:sakis
I know that you know what is easy to do yourself, and it is a high quality headphone amplifier, and it is the driver to control the final power amplifiers. So for you improve the layout a little better.
Personally, wearing I think a headphone amplifier long ago should be used in high-end equipment.
With a greater supply voltage transistor BC211 give a more vivid sound.

Attachments

• Ph-preAmpl.GIF
    Ph-preAmpl.GIF
    10.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.