my 900 w power amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• ttt.jpg
    ttt.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 548
Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
I'm sorry but do not know how to put pictures on the forum this scheme was made and class h I have 1500w / 4 and 2000w / 2 Class H amp steep view - YouTube Kon Electronic :: View topic - amp leco

It easy to attach pictures...

To add a photo, files or non standard files.

First click "go advanced" in the box below the "quick reply" message box. Doesn't matter if you decide half way through a message to do that, it carries it foward.

Then click "Manage attachements". Maximise the new Window so that you can see all the text.

Click browse in the first box at the top and find your picture. Repeat for any more pictures.
Click upload... a message appears "uploading"
When complete the files will show as being attached. Now click the small text that says "close this window"

The pictures should now be attached and when you submit your post they will appear.

Make sure your pics aren't too big, a couple of 100k is plenty, and many members object when they are massive and it alters the margins
It tells you in the attachments window what max sizes are allowed.

If you want to attach a file that has a non standard format for example excel, circuit simulation etc then try putting the files in a zipped folder and attaching that.

We meet here, AGAIN?

With same STOLEN SCHEMATIC?

This schematic is NOT YOURS, initially was mine,you buyed the prototype module from me, promising to keep schematic just for PERSONAL USE, after extracting from module...

You think if you just adeded on mine schematic, DC output protection (also stolen from other schematic), is deja YOURS?

This issue has been discussed and once you have been deleted attachments and discussions, I see you're not calming ...

Ask a moderator to take action, thank you.

Here is original MINE PROTOTYPE manufacture, from where you take schematic:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/172617-class-ab-amp-made-me.html

And final project:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/vendors-bazaar/175365-my-500w-8r-800w-4r-ab-class-amplifier.html

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.