Panasonic SB WA520 modified to PC surround

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ive managed to get my SB-WA520 to work without any cable at all.

I connected Pins 4 and 19 (Which can be used for switching on/off afaik) and pinc 6 and 13.

I then cut up an old 3 channel (?) 3.5mm jack, so I have Left, Right and GND wires. Then I put left or right into the sub pin (17) and the GND from the 3.5mm into pin 10, though AFAIK all of the GND pins are common, so 9, 16 or 18 could be used.

These numbers are based on pin 1 being top left when looking at the socket on the back of the sub itself, when it is facing the right way up.

subwofer panasono sbwa520

you can connect directly to the network the power supply transformer lines of the card without going through the electronic ignition only using the jumper line in jumper with the brown line and you connect the input ground in the line either number 13,16, 18,10,9,6 in any of these what is the GND and the audio inputs in the pins FRON (R) PIN7, FRON (L) 11, SUROUND (L) 12, SURROUND (R) 14, SUBW15 AND THE CENTER 17 AND YOU HAVE AUDIO AND THE FAN TURNS ON ACCORDING TO HEATING THE INTEGRATED OUTPUT I AM FROM NICARAGUA I HAVE PURCHASED THAT MODULE AND ALREADY HAVE A PREAMPLIFIER I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE ME ANSWER ANY DOUBT THIS IS MY MAIL [email]ahernandeztellez@hotmail.com [/e-mail]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.