Home made amplifier!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yay I made a home made amplifier!!!
I used this chip and it works great!!! http://html.alldatasheet.com/html-pdf/209822/SANYO/LA4225/304/2/LA4225.html
very low noise and very clear sound!! and good bass too!!! rocks the whole house with a 12 volt 1 amp power supply and a 4 ohm 12 inch subwoofer!!
(Although Normally I use two 8 ohm full range Television speakers wired in parallel 10 watt max rated.. about 2" x 6" works wonderfully!
With the 4 ohm subwoofer wired in series with those speakers it's truly awesome sounding!
Although it's only stereo.. it still sounds amazing
with a custom ported box too!
It sounds so clear and loud!
Although it doesn't even compare to my 400 watt amp at all
it sounds really darn nice!!! and the bass is pretty good!!! I get speaker cone movement with a 1hz tone!
Also instead of 470uF I'm using 2,000uF's... two 1 thousand uF capacitors in paralell
works amazing!!
And instead of a 2.2uF capacitor I'm using a 4.7uF capacitor
Woops i couldn't find the right one for that but it still sounds amazing!! And great sound too!!! really clear!
I'm surprised! And it doesn't even get slightly warm after 4 minutes of music playing through it! really nice for a little piece of plastic less than a tenth the size of the speaker!
And this tiny little thing makes such good sound
If i had 16 volts it would be truly something!!
And right when I thought it was shorted... I tried again today... put it all together.
It works much better and it's not shorted!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.