Overall noise, singnal to noise(db) & Distortion(%) obtain

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
At first I want to apologize for my weak English. maybe i can improve it with the help of you here! So please accept all warm greetings on behalf of me.

1 - How can obtain the "overall" distortion(%) , noise, and signal to noise(DB) ratio in some burst audio stages (with known values ​​of all these parameters for each stage)?
For example, for an integrated pre amplifier, tone control and power amplifier.
Please tell me if there is a good reference on the internet to answer this and so The formulas for computing..

2 - For a system includes the following stages:
*Power amplifier (<= 20 W r.m.s * 2)
*Tone Control (active, baxendall or equalizer..)
& *Pre amplifier :
To "further enhance" the quality and delightful sound of the system output,
Observation of which ratios between the following parameters is required:
- Voltage Gain of each stage and so the total
- Feedback on each stage and so the total
- Signal-to-noise ratio for each stage and the total
- Impedances between these stages
- "And all other items you proposed"

With the utmost respect
And ultimately thanks

Dear Andrew T.
your help was very useful. the links are detailed and clear. now i can say at least most of my problems in Grounding & Gain Ratios are solved!
thank you andrew T.

But what about the noise and feedback optimum ratios along 3 stage amp. systems? (pre/active tone/power amp)

in compliance with what parameters such these, can be achieved either dreamy sound? and what are the basic rules to design and run a very warm, crystal and unforgettable sound not necessarily "HiFi" amplifier system?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.