Old class A design with 2SK146 dual JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

My first post..
I have an old design (LFA-50) that I originally started in the 90's and are now trying to finish. I have most of the parts lying around but have some issues with some of the old JFET and some of the other transistors.
In the design it states that the input stage is a dual JFET of type 2SK146V I have some old 2SK146BL 6L laying around. Can I use those?
I can’t find the difference between V and BL also what does the 6L stands for. There are some 2SK146V parts on eBay but they cost and arm and a leg.

I also found that BF470 and BF469 can be replaced by BF472 and BF471, I hope :rolleyes:

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
-Thomas

2SK146BL

Hi, it was difficult but I've ordered 2SK146BL(Toshiba). Do you have any datasheet for this transistors? I'll do appreciate for descriptions/fotos of pins. Marek

Hi,

My first post..
I have an old design (LFA-50) that I originally started in the 90's and are now trying to finish. I have most of the parts lying around but have some issues with some of the old JFET and some of the other transistors.
In the design it states that the input stage is a dual JFET of type 2SK146V I have some old 2SK146BL 6L laying around. Can I use those?
I can’t find the difference between V and BL also what does the 6L stands for. There are some 2SK146V parts on eBay but they cost and arm and a leg.

I also found that BF470 and BF469 can be replaced by BF472 and BF471, I hope :rolleyes:

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
-Thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.