|Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|24th November 2012, 11:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2012
WAV File Reproduction Sound Project
I am looking to develop a sound project module which will provide the following criteria.
1) The sound project file will play a single WAV file of up to 20 seconds in length, then stop and reset.
2) Capability to download a WAV file from a PC to the sound project module via USB (optional interfaces will be considered).
3) WAV file would be 8 or 16 bits sampling rate, mono, 11,025Hz (optional rates will be considered)
4) Activate the device with a momentary push button via control leads emanating from the sound project module.
5) Adjust the volume to the speaker via a small internal potentiometer (optional)
6) Provide .5W, 1W or 2 Watts audio output into an external 8 ohm speaker via leads from the sound module.
7) Operate from a 3V, 5V or 12VDC power supply.
Can someone please provide a model of a sound module which will accomplish the above.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|wav file problem- compatibility?||SY||PC Based||10||7th December 2011 06:48 PM|
|Need the best 1 khz impulse wav file||gaetan8888||Everything Else||7||26th December 2009 02:39 PM|
|.wav file limits?||Netlist||Digital Source||5||2nd December 2006 07:16 AM|
|SwitcherCAD .wav file I/O||I_Forgot||Everything Else||4||19th May 2006 01:04 PM|
|Large .wav file problem||Centauri||Digital Source||17||24th January 2004 12:19 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|