Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A - Page 24 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd November 2012, 03:29 PM   #231
diyAudio Member

Default It is yes!

But i will not discuss this with you, the way you want.

It is Dx Super A.... my way to do these things, not the JVC Super A.... read Dx Super A please.

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 23rd November 2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 23rd November 2012, 04:47 PM   #232
diyAudio Member

Default Juan has ordered pcboards for testing

So, we gonna assemble to test these boards prior to order in big numbers.

We want to be sure that everything is fine, also we need to evaluate the pcboard manufacturer, to see if copper tracks and islands, detach if you overheat them...these things should be checked....also the overall quality.

regards,

Carlos
Old 23rd November 2012, 06:02 PM   #233
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer X View Post
...................It is Dx Super A.... my way to do these things, not the JVC Super A.... read Dx Super A please...................
I read and re-read. I asked for further explanation of your description of operation.
I could not make any sense of what you wrote.
To me it appears to be technical nonsense.
If you care to, then try to explain it again.
Old 23rd November 2012, 06:27 PM   #234
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member

It seems that not even destroyer X knows what he is doing.
So, he can not explain.
And the poor boys are just waiting for something to happen,
so that get a useful circuit and can make PCB.
Old 23rd November 2012, 06:28 PM   #235
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to vargasmongo3435
Andrew how are you, what happen? you don't like way he express himself?
Old 23rd November 2012, 06:37 PM   #236
AKN is offline AKN  Sweden
No snake oil
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to AKN
Hi,

I'm interested in how this DX super A circuit could decrease bias symmetrically. Carlos, can you explain?

Last edited by AKN; 23rd November 2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 23rd November 2012, 06:38 PM   #237
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

I just cannot understand DX's on topic stuff.
The off topic stuff I try to avoid.
Then there's nothing to dislike.
Old 23rd November 2012, 07:25 PM   #238
diyAudio Member

Default Hehehehhe trolls united?

Do not worry folks, i will not answer you and your questions does not make sense.

There's no symetrical bias reduction, not even the need of symetrical detection.

My circuit is super clever, and no one had discovered how to make so simple and perfect things..reason why envy, and jellows.

Despite your movement, dear friends, the amplifier is there, a champion and you have not created it.

regards,

Carlos
Old 23rd November 2012, 07:34 PM   #239
diyAudio Member

Default If some of my builders and readers wants to know details

about the stuff, then can come to my direct email adress and i will explain whatever you want.

I will no answer these gentlemen making non sense questions, will not teach them basic electronics because they do not deserve..but you, builders and Dx Corporation members (the ones build my amplifiers) will receive my entire and complete attention about anything you need.

nanabrother@hotmail.com
carlos.eugenio1951@yahoo.com

They feel bad, and because of that we have to forgive them...the more they try, with all skills they have, they are not able to make something so good as i can...this hurts them, because i have no degrée and i am able when they are not.

Their question is alike to detect a tire is having low pressure needing to measure many points in the tire surface..when the tire pressure can be measure anywhere..we do not need to measure up and low...so..it is just a matter to produce a smoke to fool your eyes to create the belief i do not know what i am doing...when the reality is the opposite..and this hurts them a lot.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 23rd November 2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 23rd November 2012, 07:48 PM   #240
diyAudio Member

Default In our forum we have a nice thing, a feature that allow you

To register some guys into your ignore list.

What this means?

When those guys, previously detected as "non friendly" try to post in one of your threads, the message will not appear....they also will not be able to send you private messages, sometimes agressive.... this way forum get rid of troubles and we go living in peace and harmony, talking with the ones we believe deserve our attention, the majority.

Forum today has more than 200K members, in these last 8 years i have made some no good friends, they are less than 10 now a days... imagine how small is this quantity compared to the whole forum.

Juan use to send me some messages talking about offensive messages he receive from one or other...kiss my this or that messages....awfull education i ensure you....and he is a good man and do not complain.

I have asked him not to inform me this stuff because i do not read some guys...now including more two folks in my list.... better to show these recorded texts to moderators.

You all, from the forum, are welcome....i am ready to explain you but will not listen provocations and will not answer things to teach these ones are in my ignore list.

This is the reason why they go asking without answer...got it folks?

This is a resource, a feature from our forum...made to avoid troubles....because sometimes they come to attack in small groups.... this is easy to see and detect... pre organized invasion...heheheheheh.

This made me happy.... if i am bothering them so much this way, this means i have made a great job...the more i am sucessfull more they hate uncle charlie.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 23rd November 2012 at 07:51 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!