Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Hello Carlos!

In the store near me, it is impossible to have 1N4007GP diodes and order cost me too much postage.
Can I replace (D34, D35) by simple 1N4007?
Another question for the inductor:
18AVG, it is 1mm diameter?

73's. ;)

As per Datasheet 1N4007GP and 1N4007 are same 1000V/1A rectifier diode.

Regards,

Attachments

• 1n4001gp.pdf
    77.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 1N4007.pdf
    49.4 KB · Views: 46
Any diode able to face 1000 miliamperes and 50 volts can be used

iInstead of this one you mentioned.

In the reality, will be hard to find modern diodes that cannot operate under this rail voltage and current... exception are the small ones, the glass ones alike 1N4148...but the entire 1NXXXX series can be used... 1N4001, 1N4002, 1N4003, 1N4004, 1N4005, 1N4006 and 1N4007 and more thousand other ones.

Do not worry and be happy.

regards,

Carlos

Thank you very much.... i will produce some videos more

Please folks, subscribe to my channel.

Youtube do not pay me.... i am out of that.... i decide this way because they do not pay if you use music you have not the rigth to use...because of copyright..interesting that they say MINE music (registered) has copyright...so...i cannot use what is MINE!.

I have decided not to receive a dollar...but to be free!...and happy!...so.... i do whatever i want and i do not mind about their ridiculous regulations.

I want your subscription because increase numbers...and this is what attract people to my channel...numbers!....so.... attracted by the numbers these guys will know my amplifier, they gonna build etching at their home and they will drive me more happy.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Please subscribe, por favor registrem se.jpg
    Please subscribe, por favor registrem se.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 457
This song is mine....my daddy made before die... . i have legal rigth to use it

I use to receive 1000 USD each year because of this song..also my four brothers receive the same ammount..it is an old song that says that "Nobody belongs to Nobody"

Youtube said i cannot use...i was so angry that by the first time my blood pressure increased and reach the highs

TÂNIA ALVES - NINGUÉM É DE NINGUEM - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Youtube do not pay me.... i am out of that.... i decide this way because they do not pay if you use music you have not the rigth to use...because of copyright..interesting that they say MINE music (registered) has copyright...so...i cannot use what is MINE!.

I have decided not to receive a dollar...but to be free!...and happy!...so.... i do whatever i want and i do not mind about their ridiculous regulations.

I want your subscription because increase numbers...and this is what attract people to my channel...numbers!....so.... attracted by the numbers these guys will know my amplifier, they gonna build etching at their home and they will drive me more happy.

regards,

Carlos

I am in ...

regards,

Carlos

This is done! ;)

This is a very good idea dear Juan

Today i am more happy than usual.... when arriving home from my job, the janitor told me something arrived from USA.

Gift from Evette (Joseph Siejack) from Canadá and Dudainc.

Dudainc have bougth a lot of capacitors..then Evette ordered some and Duda shipped them to me.

Was a surprise... delayed 29 days and i was not waiting for this package anymore...i though the airplane crashed into the Pacific

Thank you very much folks...i am needing them now!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• P1000905.JPG
    P1000905.JPG
    583.4 KB · Views: 335
  • P1000909.jpg
    P1000909.jpg
    891.9 KB · Views: 311
  • P1000907.JPG
    P1000907.JPG
    682 KB · Views: 270