Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Board was tested and approved..no problems

I am busy as i have to pick up my daugther, she is making tests to study in a College (University) to be a Medical, a physician, a Doctor, she wants, Surgery.

I have made a video while assembling and adjusting...i burned because i made shorts with the probe point but fixed and running very stable.

Soon a video...more a couple of hours i will edit and upload it.

Carlos

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    412.9 KB · Views: 592
Last edited:
Too much hot...today i am tired

Also i am having a flu.... will take a good rest in my air conditioned room.

Outside the temperature is 32 centigrades.

Tomorrow i will continue, will make videos, edit videos and will publish them

Amplifiers pcboard is fine...passed!

Daughter test fine too...passed!

Carlos

Attachments

• Not sure if i will continue today.JPG
    Not sure if i will continue today.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
The longest video i have ever made

1 gigabyte video that was reduced to MPEGII.... low resolution longest Dx video.

About the home etching, home construction and testing of the Dx Super A pcboard layout made by Juan.... the Corporation Artist, the Pablo Picasso from our Corporation.

Dx Super A home etched pcboard tested! - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

In Brazil we have a lot of guys that loves the Dx Blame ST

and this amplifier is the evolution of the Dx Blame ST.... it was just retuned, recalibrated and the Dx Super A circuit introduced.

But almost half of these folks do not want the Dx Super A function due their small heatsinks used to the Dx Blame ST, also they want to keep their pcboards and to make only the circuit modifications that ask for 2 more holes in the pcboard to introduce 1K resistor and some other minor modifications.

They have asked the name for it...the name for this model, not to say they have made "a Dx Super A without the Super A function".... so... was named, baptized as Dx SUPERA...this way continue to be SUPER A and means:

Overcomes
Surpasses
Outperforms
Exceeds

Picture shows the leader of Brazilian builders group, the Dx Legion of builders.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Leader of Brazilian builder's group.jpg
    Leader of Brazilian builder's group.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 466
  • In Brasil the Blame was a huge success.jpg
    In Brasil the Blame was a huge success.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Good news, at least for me.... Juan boards already

shipped and first destination is Porto Rico...then will come to Brazil.

My Christimas gift, the most beautifull pcboard layout ever made inside our Corporation...the symetrical one...organized, pretty and small sized.

Yes, have a little bit excess of jumpers...well...nobody is perfect!...was my fault, i told Juan to do this way.

I will celebrate, today, the pcboards delivery....ahahahahha!... everything is a good reason to eat a lot!

Cheers!

Carlos

Attachments

• Nada mau.jpg
    Nada mau.jpg
    884.3 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
This guy is the Dx Corporation builder's leader

He sent me this full resolution picture....nice view from Flamengo beach...the Sugar loaf at the bottom....lovely sight of my home town.

Visit Brasil.... you will never regret to do that.... it is danger not to return to your country..be aware of that...people will be so kind with you, women are so nice that you will not return anymore.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Cantunes...good picture.jpg
    Cantunes...good picture.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 112
Here is a video to say thanks to you Evette

Also has pictures of some toys i have bougth downtown today.... only cheap things to have fun.

Thank you Evette. - YouTube

I do not know if National Anthem is a problem....if it is them let me know and i will delete the video...in Brazil we can use our National Anthem without problems.

regards,

Carlos

Evette (Joseph)

He has also sent me gifts of transistors and circuit boards. He's a very generous happy man that likes to make others very happy. A Canadian Santa Claus that delivers world wide. Since he lives close to the North Pole, he must have a direct line or franchise with Santa? Merry Xmas Joe, Eh?

Here you have Zimmer, the "German" as we call

these guys here, also Chucrute and Kraut.

He is the one provide pcboards for Dx Super A model, Supercharged and MKIII Hx in Brazil.

Juan take care of the International Market.

But both have freedom to supply everyone.... receiving orders they are authorized to move!

Contact direct with them, i do not supply pcboards.... i do create circuits, i do test them, i do assemble prototype, i do simulate and that's all.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DSC02051a.jpg
    DSC02051a.jpg
    861.6 KB · Views: 626
Pcboards arrived at Juan Vargas home

Porto Rico is the place.

If you want..then run to reserve yours...first order is small.

Contact Juan:

vargasmongo@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 6 Super.jpeg
    6 Super.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 124
  • 5 Super.jpg
    5 Super.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 4 Super.jpg
    4 Super.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 3 Super.jpg
    3 Super.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 2 Super.jpg
    2 Super.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 497
  • 1 Super.jpg
    1 Super.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 539
Uncle Charlie forum is now open.

You are all invited...all languages allowed.... can talk about everything..no rules...no censorship...the rule is freedom and joy!

If needed, some rules will be created together members...when something was perceived as needed... will be voted and will become rule.

I will not leave other foruns (8)...but i will start to feed this one.... new models will first the released there..and them will come to the international foruns.

You are very welcome...no prejudices...no language barriers...you can be free there...allowed politics and religion.... also can say words...but have to apologize and ask for deletion... after you have said...ahahahahahah!

Even Mr. Andrew T is invited...we need some battles there to make forum atractive to the ones loves some fight.

No moderators there.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• My forum.png
    My forum.png
    170 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hello guys today I was placing some parts on my boards to see how it look I hope you like them, I have to make the order but since we are close to Christmas mail will be difficult for me. I upload many photos from different angles so you guys can see the details the best I can. by the way Merry Christmas for all of you guys! :hohoho:

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 74