Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Here you see how to do it.

up the page, click on CP, then edit your details, them select ignore list.

There you type the name of some guys you do not want to answer them to avoid troubles.

Ready.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Feature in your control panel.jpg
    Feature in your control panel.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 538
Yes friends, i use to answer you in details, sometimes and very often

i use to make private, confidential videos as answer, showing you pictures and simulations and i love to answer one by one.... as you know i use to send links for these video answers i use to produce to each one of you...this takes a lot of time but i love to do it to be in close contact with my builders.

My email is unblocked for you all, only very few guys are impeached to enter because i can sense bad mood, hate, envy and all bad feelings...i can capture this stuff here...sadly i can....so, people intentions, real feelings, cannot be hide from me as i feel immediately.

Do not worry and be happy, do not read too if bothers you...use the ignore feature and defend yourself against them in a such you gonna continue to feel good and to be happy.

Do not give then a new opportunity because their apologize is fake...they just want you to open your guard to attack you once again... dark feelings from the dark side are clear and obvious to anyone of us.... we all can sense this if we tune them correctly.

When some guys are sad, then they feel strongly bothered when they see you are happy...then they try to destroy that because hurts a lot to see something they do not have...hapyness.... a precious thing some guys search whole life and cannot have.... could not reach that peace...and the answer is to love one each other and keep distance from evil.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Dx amplifiers are alike a real juice... a real grape juice

Some others looks alike grape, has the same colour and also has that foam grapes makes when you shake them...all artificial, non natural stuff... smells grape but it is not grapes.

Dx amplifiers are alike real juice..others are alike Tang.

Tang is vey good...but not real juice!

Valle is a brand from my place.... was a desert and irrigation made it green and wonderfull land where we produce millions of tons of nice grapes....it is exported wide world...you can taste it...then compare and you will see what i mean.

Compare a Dx amplifier wth another one...in special this new one, the Dx Super A...and you also will understand what i mean.

But ride the sledge hammer or you may hit your old amplifier ..... be aware of that, in special if you former dead amplifier was expensive....sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG-DxJd9ExY

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Tang is good, but the real thing is better!.jpg
    Tang is good, but the real thing is better!.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:
Come to the happy side folks..give it a try

do not believe me...try it.:)

Ahahahahah!

Enjoy our joy - Dx Corporation - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Sz89fuJJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDXIZvPFp1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4by8NCxxKoM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGvXd5-m5oU

This was the sound reproduced by the Blame...in cheap speakers and sound captured with microphone...if you are skilled with this stuff you will notice the quality is awesome for a microphone recording..only possible because the sonic quality of this amplifier ... and Dx Super A is much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coLHccMHIx8

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
I am sure you all have the understanding that youtube audio quality

Is not that good..also the audio encoding to flash is not that good.

Also you know that microphone recording, without an acoustic environment results terrible because reflections in walls and ressonances.

I believe you know these electret condenser cartridges are not good and saturates very easy..are not flat too.

So, we must expect a very bad result..... if you have something reasonable, then it is proved the equipment that reproduces the sound is awesome.

This recording here was made using damping material behind the camera, also at sides and below the scene...a very low volume was used not to saturate the digital camera's microphones.... because of that i had background noise from the recording system... this was supressed by digital filtering, a certain threshold was adjusted for that.

Listen and perceive the quality...with all bandwidth problems.... you may imagine how good this is real life.

Unbeatable sound folks....i have 52 years building amplifiers...i have never listened so lovely treble..and i have old ears...so....imagine the real thing.

Dx Super A - MKII - good sound with poor speaker - YouTube

Cheap speakers... a non acoustic environment, a non good audio bandwidth, cheap digital camera recording.... electret cheap microphones...and listen the result!

This is tollerable to you?... then imagine the real thing...you gonna cry because emotion listening to it.

Last edited:
Yes ... i do agree ... i am already working together Bigun

we will develop Dx Hybrid to the next year.

I have reached the best performance related a low distortion tube alike sonics...now i will produce the real thing...the tube sonics together transistor sonics.

They cannot create, formulas does not create anything, also they do not work hard to make things, they go buzzing around other guy's work only...also they do not have friends, only competitors in know how...heheheheheh

I do have friends..... Bigun is now a days searching for schematics to allow me to study all was made related hybrid, to create mine, that gonna be different and maybe...much better!.... also not to make a copy, to create something different.

Imagine the Dx Super A, that is already the best audio amplifier, with tube alike sound... then i install a real tube on it..... well..... God itself will order some units to put music in heaven, maybe to replace heaven's birds that are singing out of tone now a days.

Sometimes i do not know what to do.... choice of current or values, or circuits...then i go watching when i listen inside my ears a value, as an example, a resistor value...then i install it and perfect!..... simulator check results and perfect.... this is not only perspiration, this is inspiration..someone, from somewhere, put things in my mind.... you may call this intuition....but intuition talks with different voices into your ears?

How can the dark side compete with someone that is inspired?

Hohohohohohoô!

Merry Christmas to everybody:hohoho:

- "Audiococus frequenciae...once you are infected..no way to be rid of the disease"

Carlos

Attachments

• Audiococus frequenciae.jpg
    Audiococus frequenciae.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
It is very simple.... needs perspiration, ohms law and inspiration

only.

But the most important thing..not needed but mandatory, is to have your heart rid of ambition, the real intention to help and to share good things, good emotions and feelings to all your brothers.... without to forget the mission to punish all evil undeveloped dark side spirits.

Keeping distance from the dirt money you will find peace and harmony and all you need will be given to you, for free and when you need will knock at your door step.

Everything that belongs to you will find a way to reach you.

If you need love...she will sit at your side.... even if the bus/train/airplane is empty...she will sit at your side...this is happening to me...it is unbeliavable.... even people from the bus have noticed that...and 25 years younger than me.... with the bus with a lot of empty sits....she goes to sit together...and say feel good at my side.

Driver says:

- Carlos!...the blond is already waiting for you.

If God bless you .....you have deserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af79lv4SlEY

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Our forum has 241.863 members.

I use to read messages from all them... exception are 10 gentlemen i set into ignore list because i do not appreciate their behavior.

The only positive thing they bring is forum hits.... people love to see me putting them in their real place.....behind.

I forgot..... average people on line to weekend seems to be around 1000 folks...and 30 percent are subscribers and 70 percent visitors.

I thank you by the last fast increase of 250 hits in forum counter.... 1000 hits means one builder...this is the average in the last years.... so, despite a lot of subscribers, people has their life and cannot be in the forum all time long buzzing around, reading and making comments...this is for the ones have no life....also goes on line several times a day.... people, alike me, that works hard.

Click "home"...and below the page you will see the statistics.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Prototype to the *Dx Super A amplifier, the Super A circuit

the exclusive A and Super feature...ahahahahah!:)

Pcboards, for testing purposes, already ordered... a Super and Class A order already made.

Today celebration, i will be drunk with 6 litters or Coca Cola!

regards,

Carlos

* Dx Super A, also Super plus A is an exclusive feature of Dx Corporation, the audiophile union (only the best ones!) and registered in heaven by the code number **#&$¨#% (heavens numbers are not included in the keyboard, so, these characters are translation.

Attachments

• Coca Cola to celebrate.jpg
    Coca Cola to celebrate.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Different from many others, we, from the Corporation, we do the entire job

We create, we develop, we build prototype, we test, we torture, we produce layout, we order prototype pcboard, we assemble prototype...in other words, we do the complete, the entire job, to ensure you that you will have something that works, not only the simulator thing.

Others are lazy, they transfer to you the responsability to test their stuff...so, you are the slave, the beta testers, the ones will take all the risk... you assemble their stuff, the hell thing oscilate and self destroy and they will say you did something wrong and they will continue into their "virtual" job to be playing with simulators saying they are expert.

Here you have a friend that has assembled, as he trust in our Corporation, he is a member too...everybody that assemble a Dx amplifier is a member and enters the Corporation and will have a picture (if provide it) into the hall of fame, second floor of the Corporation's building. (hehehehhe... this is the virtual thing, exist in our hearts only)

We have ordered pcboards to test.... Newton, from Brasil, a very important guy for our Government, have etched in their own home.... and here you have..he will test the image we provide for people to etch.

Dx Corporation, the audiophile Union.... 1123 members, all them have built a Dx amplifier... 8 years working in this forum..and working hard!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Newton.jpg
    Newton.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 546
Be aware about "the pretenders"...the pretend they do the job

When in the reality you will be the Beta tester....you may be the poor devil that gonna test their ideas... their slaves..they stay in front of the computer playing they have expertise and will transfer the work that is the obligation of them for you.

Be aware of that.

Only build things the designer have tested and show you pictures of the prototype working... and show you video that is really playing a reasonable sound (because youtube recordings not so good)

Dx Corporation have always made the complete job... when you build you can be sure a prototype was made, pictures will show that, videos will prove that.... also that was tested and tortured.

Very easy to be in front of the simulator creating stuff to YOU test.... we can do hundreds in a day.

regards,

Carlos