Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

I was checking online and is really popular people use them as tattoo that is the way our ancestors Indian "Tainos" drawings were discover many years ago here in some are of Puerto Rico, simple drawings but effective message, just be happy :D.

Ok about the layout maybe you guys forgot here is the link where I order the boards maybe you guys want it to check it out here is the link : China PCB Manufacturer, Quick Turn PCB Prototyping, PCB Board Manufacturing, Prototype PCB Production China PCB,pcb maker,pcb prototyping,pcb prototypes,quick turn pcb,express pcb,pcb Manufacturer

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 448
  • il_570xN.286499646.jpg
    il_570xN.286499646.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 441
  • ld.jpg
    ld.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 429
  • rockart_cueva1.jpg
    rockart_cueva1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 429
  • strip2-petroglyphicsemis.jpg
    strip2-petroglyphicsemis.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Funny that trilingual, bilingual and American

Despite a lot of Americans speak a very good spanish..it is frustrating when we try to speak English in New York and they fast detect we are foreigners and starts to speak in Spanish with us.... frustrating a lot..we want to improve our English and we cannot.

They do that to be kind..... sadly.... they want to be kind and we do not exercise our skills.

The worst thing is that we, Brazilians, we do not speak Spanish...our language is Portuguese...ahahahahaha!

regards,

Carlos

Despite a lot of Americans speak a very good spanish..it is frustrating when we try to speak English in New York and they fast detect we are foreigners and starts to speak in Spanish with us.... frustrating a lot..we want to improve our English and we cannot.

They do that to be kind..... sadly.... they want to be kind and we do not exercise our skills.

The worst thing is that we, Brazilians, we do not speak Spanish...our language is Portuguese...ahahahahaha!

I had this problem, once, with a little Brazilian flag in my shirt. They "lock" into Spanish mode, even if we continue speaking English. As I don´t have any Spanish skills to speak...

Last edited:
I agree for what Carlos say, I studied English in Miami Date Community College and completed level 3 ESL English as a second language and my English is terrible even when I was in the Army my accent make them think that I was Mexican must of the time I'm Puerto Rican I say !! jejejejejejeje I try really to fix my accent :D ok lastly about languages we all humans and we have different way to express our ideas and thoughts so let say we have color languages that we us that is all, man I love this forum interesting indeed.

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• 94F.jpg
    94F.jpg
    782.2 KB · Views: 553
Juan will prepare the Dx Supply layout, in order to be able

to provide you, pcboards when needed and if needed.

In Brazil, our first batch almost vanished in a couple of hours...we will go to the second batch and we are preparing also Heatsinks to provide..and we are developing a variable speed fan circuit, using LM35 and some other features and signaling...to control fan speed depending the need, depending the heat and depending the power delivered to the load.

regards,

Carlos

Dx Super A BIAS Adjustment!

Hello Carlos!

I finished my DX Super A but before posting pictures and make a report of its sound here on the forum I have one last question.
As I had toroidal transformer 2x22v - 220VA, I used the boards for food, so I + /-30v (less power for me is not important).
My question:
The bias adjustment is the same as + /-42V (2.35V on resistance instead of the fuse)?

Thank you and regards!