1DIFFQC amplifier

Thanks for the updates, hope 1DIFFQC is already whispering sweet honey drops into your ears :)
Hmmm--- Not happened alot. Just picked up a old Nad 216thx amp. Will take out the internals and populate some 1diffqc boards and make them fit into the chassis.. Well that is the plan.

Well i got my transformer and all the power supply boards but since my truck is almost dieing on me and holidays coming up this is taking the back burner for the time being.

Harrison,
I have to admit that my boards are sitting 98% completed and I am still waiting to get to where I have a pile of transformers so I don't have to purchase more. I will be getting there soon and will complete the first project and then start on the other set of boards you sent out, the simple model amplifiers.

Best wishes,
Steven

Harrison,
I have to admit that my boards are sitting 98% completed and I am still waiting to get to where I have a pile of transformers so I don't have to purchase more. I will be getting there soon and will complete the first project and then start on the other set of boards you sent out, the simple model amplifiers.

Best wishes,
Steven

Looking forward. Thanks for the update ;)

kind regards,

Harrison.

Hey Harrison

Yes im one of those guilty dudes!

I have managed to fix my new ( old ) scope but now .......all my gear is locked up in my now ex wifes garage!!!........hoping to get it all back soon.

P.S now have a couple of better sized transformers for this puppy :)

Looking Forward ;) . Thanks for the update. Call her dear and give her a foot rub , you'll get everything back :D

kind regards,

Harrison.

Last edited:
Hi members,

Looking forward to your feedback. The target was roughly 30,000 reviews. The feedback will include noise which is useful such as mood, weather, humidity, magnetic pull, orientation from true north etc:rofl:

kind regards,

Harrison.

Last edited: