Information on Tact RCS 2.0 Pre Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know the connectors used for the RS232 input to the Tact 2.0 ?
I know that one end will be an RS232 but waht cort of plug is used in to the Tact unit itself. I have bought a second hand unit and it does not have this cable and I either need to be able to get a new one or get the pin configuration and get one made in order to use the amp .

Any assistance would be appreciated .

I have found out that this will be an RJ11 - Rs232 Male cable or and no one seems to be sure an RJ12 to RS232 Male cable . Does anyone know of anywhere that still sells this type of cable is used to for old style modem to PC connection until USB became the norm .

Hi Jaycee if I had a cable to take a picture of that would be my problem solved any way . Here are some stock pictures of the RS232 Plug which goes in to the PC and the RJ12 / RJ11 (they both look the same just one has more connected cables than the other ) .
If anyone has one going spare or in the unused cable box then let me know as I will be happy to buy it.

Attachments

• RJ12.jpg
    RJ12.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 69
  • RS232 Plug.bmp
    48.1 KB · Views: 30
Hi thanks to anyone that has read this thread and offered advice . Glad to say that I have been able tosource a new cable through the UK Agent for Lyngdorf (Gecko Audio) they have a piece in their range of kit that uses the same cable so will be able to order one on Monday.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.