High Power Zenquito PCB group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have designed a board for the circuit below. I particularly like it for it's simpliciety and potencial power. I'm at my work computer at the minute so can't upload the board design until tonight but it's double sided and uses one pair of double die FETs of your choice (ECW20N20-Z and complementry for me) to give around 300Wrms into 4R. Distortion figures have been simulated HERE. I have had quotes for the boards which measure 56mm long by 40mm wide, they would work out to be £5+shipping to your country. Ninety boards could be availible.

Would anyone be interested in something like this?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Well, from my point of view it'a a pity that people are not interested in your proposal. Because the schematic/amplifier has potential for a good sound.
It was discussed also in the past and with a couple of tweaks some members reported at the time an increase in sound quality.
Maybe it's not the topology/schematic in itself the reason for topic 'silence', maybe dual-jfets used in input stage (pretty unobtainable and pricey) could be the reason.

i'd actually be more interested if the whole thing apart from the fets was SMD, but no I dont think there is a replacement. you could look at something like these dual complementary array monolythic mosfets from Advanced linear devices the ALD1103 or ALD1105 or ALD1105 there is a form called E-trim which allows you to control characteristics digitally, they even have a logic controlled current source to match, quite intriguing devices

to be clear i'd probably grab a couple with the jfet input too, as I have enough spare for a few more projects and this could be an interesting amp to try along with the wire lateral fet amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.