DxXs - I am having ideas, things to play...the brain last neuronium is working hard - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th June 2012, 05:46 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default DxXs - I am having ideas, things to play...the brain last neuronium is working hard

i can listen some noises from the brain gears operating.... well...you may think i am mad...... this is guaranteed you are right about that....but mad in a good way folks.

Do you want an amplifier so strong that does not use fuses?

Do you want an amplifier able to face long time shorts in the output or very low output impedances...several speakers in parallel...all speakers you have at home at same place..joined together...in parallel...without worry about impedance.

Do you want an amplifier that uses all the junk transformers you have...all them rectified, filtered and joined in parallel to help you to provide huge current?

Do you want a double supply voltage amplifier?

Do you want to join all the condensers you have at home...all the junk in parallel...huge condensers

Wanna be playing with this...burning speakers..burning resistors...producing shorts in objects.... and to listen music without worries...an undestructable amplifier.

Do you want?......no?....but i want and gonna do it.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DxXs.jpg (271.1 KB, 475 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 10th June 2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10th June 2012, 06:03 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default The introduction in video...about DxXs

Dx Xs - Excess Amplifier - YouTube

regards,

Carlos
Old 11th June 2012, 09:56 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default The way i have to obtain a feedback related the interest is the number of hits

It looks people have not appreciated the idea...this way i can go ahead or stop the project.

180 hits for a Sunday is not that bad..usually during weekend people do not visit forum very ofter....but even this way i had no comments..no one said felt interesting..no one have criticised too...no one tried to give some idea (this is another way to detect if an idea is good or not good..people come to join if a the good idea... say... people come aboard...others get not happy and come angry to bother)

I am needing some comments to stimulate me to move on.

I do think it is a good idea....but who knows...it can be a lemon, or a bad idea too.

I have a friend already working in the pcboard.... it will look 100 percent Dx style.... squared.... part's values printed into the board, simetrical, not too much crowdy, having few jumpers (better than to use long copper tracks).

Video had a lot of hits...but it seems a lot of these hits did not came from diyaudio:

DxXs - Excess Amplifier - YouTube

Feedback please folks....bad idea?

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 11th June 2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11th June 2012, 01:44 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I see one thing that is interesting. Schematic for the layout you are talking about
Old 11th June 2012, 02:00 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default It is just an idea..there is no schematic for a while

It may be based into the Dx amplifier, or in the Dx Turbo...but hardly modified.

I am offering the idea for a while... a friend has the schematic and may provide the first layout that i gonna publish at the release time.

For a while, all the support i want/need is about the idea..if it is interesting or not...the schematic will soon be provided because it is a consequence.

regards,

Carlos
Old 12th June 2012, 03:23 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default We already have a first study about this amplifier

A board is already being prepared, but will have several modifications because the schematic is not already prepared...this is the basic schematic, from this one we will create the amplifier...this is the mainframe, the skeleton, the basic topology.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAS NO DISSIPADOR.pdf (70.0 KB, 155 views)
Old 12th June 2012, 03:37 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Default hello

Do you want an amplifier so strong that does not use fuses?

Do you want an amplifier able to face long time shorts in the output or very low output impedances...several speakers in parallel...all speakers you have at home at same place..joined together...in parallel...without worry about impedance.

Dear Sir Carlos
greetings exactly what i am looking for it would be a nice project
warm regards
andrew lebon
Old 12th June 2012, 08:28 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Default Very good Andrewlebon

I am glad you like it...it is good to see that some friends trust in the Dx Corporation (the Audiophile Union)

regards,

Carlos
Old 12th June 2012, 02:36 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Default I have decided to go straight to the best one to make the strongest one

I will base the Xs in the Dx Blame ST.

A video about:

Straight to the best to make the strongest - YouTube

regards,

Carlos
Old 12th June 2012, 02:39 PM   #10
Bonsai is offline Bonsai  Taiwan
diyAudio Member

When will you try a symmetrical design Carlos?

Hide this!Advertise here!