Anyone have Anthem PVA2 Schematic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am repairing an Anthem PVA-2 power amp. one emitter resistor was not installed correctly leaving it dangling from one lead. that meant only one output (of a pair) was running and of course it finally blew. Now I have it running again but the protection circuit still will not pull the relay in.

SO, I am looking for schematics. for any of the anthem solid state series may help if they used similar protection circuits??

Zc

I am repairing an Anthem PVA-2 power amp. one emitter resistor was not installed correctly leaving it dangling from one lead. that meant only one output (of a pair) was running and of course it finally blew. Now I have it running again but the protection circuit still will not pull the relay in.

SO, I am looking for schematics. for any of the anthem solid state series may help if they used similar protection circuits??

Zc
hi did you ever find a PVA schematic? I have a module I've repaired and is working but the protection circuit is not activating, and I really really NEED a schematic. Badly. I've invested a LOT of time into it, and repair is not cost effective otherwise. Your reply would be appreciated, thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.