ONIX OA22 schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Jan
what do you need to know? usually the only problem would be the output stange has blown. The output transistors are BD911/ 912. The 0R22 emitter resistors would also go open circuit. The drivers don't usually go but are ZTX 653 and 753, the other transistor on the heatsink is a BC239c. Sorry, I don't have the circuit in a postable form

Tony

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your reply ;)
You have told be what I need to know.
The reason for my thread was, that some guy without much understanding in electronics had tried to "repair" the output stage.... Ending out with four different output transistors and four different emitters from 0.1 to 4.7 Ohms:D
I think 0.33 is the correct value
Thanks;)

ACD said:
Frankly....
I found nothing special when repairing this :rolleyes:
Sold for their looks, not for their the inside ;)
Mostly cheep components, lots and lots of no name caps and second choice solutions for it to be squezed in size to fit a nice
cabinet :D
Sorry all ONIX fans

ah...isn't it???

:dead:

If you have take photo with the ONIX OA22's PCB (both side),please send picture to me...I really want to see it's circuit topology..
thank you!
WINCO

:smash:

It would be very nice when Tony would scan some onix schematics these amps are sounding phantastic and are constructed beautifully.
Tony would give us the chance to clone the oa22 and make this amp and Tonys name immortal.
I am a very big fan of the oa22 i like the simple an the oa22 show that amps without Alps potis an all that high-cost parts can sound great!
Please Tony give us a chance tu rebuild that amazing amp!
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.