TSSA - The Simplest Symmetrical Amplifier

So i was waiting the new printer...to transfert eagle production on special laser transparent paper. I have bought the H2O2 that lefted. Next step is UV treatment, board revelating, and than eatching.

Marc

Attachments

• P1030883.JPG
    P1030883.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 614
I achieve with LC help to take mesure of my IRF 610/9610 stock. I apply LC procedure desbribed forward in topic

Potentiometers on charts hehe, you see how nicely they revealed themselves Sherlock. :magnify:

Now you can pair them as much as you like, same n-channels, same p-channels, complementary pairs as well, anything you want. For actual BIGBTs take all four IRFs with same resistance (IRF610 - 1,9, IRF9610 - 1,12). :wiz:

There's even Vgs very similar at both cahnnels, you really can pair them perfectly from the stock you have.

Two words more about forthcoming single BIGBT: 360 Wmax, 30 Amax, 230 Vceo , enormous and linear transconductance - quite a beast. :hbeat:

Last edited:
Potentiometers on charts hehe, you see how nicely they revealed themselves Sherlock. :magnify:

Now you can pair them as much as you like, same n-channels, same p-channels, complementary pairs as well, anything you want. For actual BIGBTs take all four IRFs with same resistance. :wiz:

There's even Vgs very similar at both cahnnels, you really can pair them perfectly from the stock you have. :eek:

Ok, so no need to take more at mouser yet. I plane to use pair irf610-8//9610-5 and IRF610-9//9610-1.

Two words more about forthcoming single BIGBT: 360 Wmax, 30 Amax, 230 Vceo , enormous and linear transconductance - quite a beast. :hbeat:

Marvelous number. What dou you think of NJW1302/3281 for another BIGBT module since in datasheet they indicate

NPN/PNP Gain Matching within 10% from 50 mA to 5 A
???

regards Marc

Really strange problem.

I was so tited yesterday when soldering the amp from first post I discovered today I had a short. No big deal, fixed it. But now I have 25V on the output and the trimmer gets burning hot so I changed them to two parallel resistors... Still getting burning hot and +25v on output.... Have checked everything without success... Any tips??

Thanks...

Really strange problem.

I was so tited yesterday when soldering the amp from first post I discovered today I had a short. No big deal, fixed it. But now I have 25V on the output and the trimmer gets burning hot so I changed them to two parallel resistors... Still getting burning hot and +25v on output.... Have checked everything without success... Any tips??

Thanks...

Probably with short happened you got one BJT smoken. You have only 6 active parts that can be checked for functionality in 5 min. ;)

TSSA super basic should work from the start, at the point 1N4148 voltage drop reach +/-0,65V you have bias current through input pair and the outputs. This circuit shouldn't oscillate but anyway check with the scope what's on the output. :rolleyes: