TSSA - The Simplest Symmetrical Amplifier

Sonnya U R the Man

Hi guys :wave:

hehehe this thread is so funny, we have almost anything uploaded, maybe we're just a moment away someone will put weird food recipe for astronauts in the the Spacelab. :rofl:

Sonnya did put some new juice to this and also other threads with supplying slowly declining VAS BJTs in the market. :up:

P.S. Sonnya don't forget 100+100 for me, I'll pay in solid :$: and send you some gratis air molecules from here :D

Strictly Off Topic!

Always eat fresh, naturally produced salmon....NEVER eat salmon from salmon farms .. full of really violent chemicals plus the production facilities themselves really ruin the local environment. On the W of Scotand all of the rivers with salmon farms in their estuaries have only a small percentage of natural salmon compared to pre-farming days! I live 1mile from the best salmon river in the UK, the Tweed!;) But I lived the first half of my life in Ireland and have fished for salmon with fly for over 50 years!!! A magic fish in its natural environment. In a farm just potentially dangerous meat.

What i have sold them for too other on the forum is:

The prices are like this.

1 - 24 pcs : 0.22€/pcs
25 - 99 pcs : 0.16€/pcs
100 - 249 pcs : 0.13€/pcs
250 - 500 pcs : 0.10€/pcs

The postage is 4,57€ for post up to 250gram in Europe.

You also have to add VAT of 25% unless you have a company.

But Maybe Jason Should open my section in the Manufactures section and we could continue from there??

There is a decent match between them.

Hi sonnya,
Count me in for 100+100 ..
Much appreciated, ...

Hi all. I will update list later.

But until then.. I have received the PCB's today.

Attachments

• foto 1.JPG
    foto 1.JPG
    629.1 KB · Views: 530
  • foto 2.JPG
    foto 2.JPG
    592.7 KB · Views: 508